Dues are required for club participation, to run for a position, and to receive honor cords.
The dues are $10, or $5 if you also have a CNSA membership.
CNSA is a separate organization from the Sonoma State club but offers a number of additional opportunities for education and networking. If you are interested go to https://www.cnsa.org/join-us.
- A one-year membership is $42 and a two-year membership is $80.
Whether you choose membership or not, there are a few ways to pay your dues.
- Email Serenity at [email protected] for information on how to pay online.
- You can pay cash to the Associated Students business office desk, located on the second floor of the seawolves service center. They are open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Write the check out to “Sonoma State University.” On the Memo line of the check, you should indicate your name and what dues are being paid (Ex. “Name”- SSNSA Dues).
- You can drop off the check to the Associated Students business office desk, located on the second floor of the seawolves center, open Monday- Friday 8am-5pm. You can also mail the check to:
Sonoma State Nursing Student Association
c/o Associated Students Business Office
1801 E Cotati Ave
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
If you have any questions, please email Serenity Masuno at [email protected].